Parker AirGuard Protection System P4GAA12 Protection System P4GAA12 offers simple but efficient protection to pneumatic systems in the event of a broken compressed-air hose or pipe.
The air supply is immediately shut off by the Protection System Protection System P4GAA12 , should the volume of air exceed a set value. This “value” is factory preset and is set to allow normal air consumption when using air tools. Protection System P4GAA12
- Material: Housing: Aluminum Piston: Polyacetal
- Thread Connection: 1/4"
- Dimensions mm (inch) A: 48 (1.89)
- Dimensions mm (inch) B: -
- Dimensions mm (inch) SW: 22 (.87)
- Weight g (oz.): 30 (1.06)
- Inlet Pressure: (18 bar) 255 PSIG
- Range: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
- P1 Inlet Thread: Female
- P2 Outlet Thread: Female
- Notes: BSP|*BSP Threads Available Upon Request
Parker Protection System P4GAA12